Estradiol Valerate 2mg is a hormone replacement therapy that is used to treat the symptoms of menopause, osteoporosis, hypoestrogenism, and advanced androgen-dependent carcinoma of the prostate. Menopause is commonly known as the stopping of a woman’s period for life and is marked after an entire span of 12 months without periods. This medicine is composed of Estradiol Valerate which works by enhancing the lower level of the sex hormones oestrogen in the pre and post-menopausal female body or this helps to combat the various symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, weak bones, and vaginal dryness. It is a prescription medicine and may be used in the direction available on the product package to avoid side effects.
Uses of Estradiol Valerate tablets:
- Estradiol Valerate is used in the treatment of moderate to severe vasomotor symptoms associated with menopause.
- Also used for vulvar and vaginal atrophy caused by menopause.
- It can be used in people with ovarian failure, castration, and hypogonadism.
- This medication is indicated in the treatment of androgen-dependent carcinoma of the prostate but this is for palliation only.
Side effects of Estradiol Valerate tablets:
- As with all pharmaceutical medicines, there are some unwanted effects that can occur from the use of Estradiol Valerate.
- Always consult with a doctor or pharmacist for medical advice before use.
- Common side effects such as bloating, vomiting, nausea, breast tenderness, headache, weight changes, and mood changes.
- More adverse side effects may include mental change, breast lumps, vaginal bleeding, liver damage, and sudden vision loss.
- For a comprehensive list of possible side effects that may occur or get worse consult your healthcare professionals.
- If all these symptoms persist or get worsen, or you notice any other symptoms, then call your doctor immediately.
- Use of Estradiol Valerate during pregnancy or breastfeeding appears to be harmful, before using this consult with doctor or healthcare professionals.
- Refer by your doctor and pharmacist for instructed dosage, do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- The usual dosage for adults is 2 mg taken once a day or this medication is not for children below 18 years of age.
- Taking more than the recommended dose may cause poisoning and serve side effects. In this condition call the emergency number if you suspect an Estradiol Valerate tablet overdose.
Interactions of Estradiol Valerate tablets:
Drug interaction may change how you work or increase serious side effects. keep a list of all the Estradiol Valerate tablets including prescription and talk to your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop or change the dosage of medication without your doctor’s approval. Take this tablet by mouth once daily as directed by the doctor and follow all the instructions on the product packages. Use this medication regularly in order to get healthier.
- Before taking Estradiol Valerate tablets, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any of its any ingredients or may have any other allergies because these contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Talk to your doctor if you have any medical history, especially the use of alcohol, liver problems, and stomach problems, etc.
- Consult with a doctor if you are pregnant before using Estradiol Valerate tablets as this medication passes through breast milk. Consult with a doctor before breastfeeding because it may be harmful to your newborn baby.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose, if you want to prevent deadly side effects, or get in touch with the doctor immediately if you overdose or misuse this product.
- Store this medicine at room temperature and keep it away from direct light, heat, and moisture.
- Do not freeze Estradiol Valerate tablets.
- Keep out of the reach of the sight of children and pets.
Estradiol Valerate tablets Manufacturer and Supplier:
Zivore Lifecare is a growing Gynaecology PCD Pharma Franchise company in India, which is committed to increasing access to high-quality gynae products by developing, producing, and marketing affordable prices. We are positioned to serve the PCD pharma industry with strategic partners and providing women related solutions is our motto of the company and quality remains our first priority. We strive to provide the best latest drugs with higher efficacy and lower side effects to our clients.
There are no reviews yet.