Charizma Moisturiser is a lotion that is comprised of Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trideceth-6 PEG/PPG- 18/18 Dimethicone, Squalane, and Camelina sativa seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin and Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Glycerin is a natural ingredient derived from vegetable oils. It is a clear, transparent, colorless, odorless liquid with a sweet taste. It is a natural moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from deeper levels of your skin and the air. Cetyl Alcohol is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations such as diaper rash, and skin burns from radiation therapy.
Dimethicone is a silicone-based polymer that is frequently used as a skin protectant in skincare products. Shea butter works like an emollient. It might help soften or smooth dry skin. Shea butter also contains substances that can reduce skin swelling. This might help treat conditions associated with skin swelling such as eczema. Squalane 1% is an excellent anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. Moisturises and makes the skin feel smooth. Lipex Omega – topically applied essential fatty acids are readily utilized by the skin to balance potential deficiencies and relieve dry skin conditions.
Uses of Charizma Moisturizing
- It is useful only for skin
- Treats Eczema
- Treats Atopic
- It is helpful in Dermatitis
- It is useful for Aged skin
- Relives from Wrinkles
- Helps in Fine-lines
- It is anti-inflammatory in nature and contains anti-oxidants.
How to use Body Lotion
- Use this product as directed. Some products require priming before use. Follow all directions on the product package. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Some products need to be shaken before use. Check the label to see if you should shake the bottle well before using it.
- Apply to the affected areas of the skin as needed or as directed on the label or by your doctor.
- How often you apply the medication will depend on the product and your skin condition.
- Follow all the directions on the label for proper use. Apply to the skin only. Avoid sensitive areas such as your eyes, inside your mouth/nose, and the vaginal/groin area.
- Check the label for directions about any areas or types of skin where you should not apply the product such as on the face, any areas of broken/chapped/cut/irritated/scraped skin, or on a recently shaved area of the skin. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it.
- Apply the product after bathing/showering while the skin is still damp.
- For very dry skin, your doctor may instruct you to soak the area before using the product. Long, hot, or frequent bathing/washing can worsen dry skin.
- If your condition lasts or gets worse, or if you think you may have a serious medical problem, seek immediate medical attention.
- Most emollients can be used safely and effectively with no side effects. However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- If your doctor has prescribed this medication, remember that your doctor has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including unusual changes in the skin such as turning white/soft/soggy from too much wetness, or signs of skin infection.
- A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling especially of the face/tongue/throat, severe dizziness, or trouble breathing.
- This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Before using this lotion tell your doctor if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or if you have any other kinds of allergies.
- This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Please consult your doctor before using the lotion if you are experiencing skin cuts/infections/sores.
Ques. Can I use any other cream with this lotion?
Ans. No, it is recommended to use this lotion with any other cream. Consult your doctor before using such products
Ques. How to use Charizma Moisturiser?
Ans. Apply to the affected areas of the skin as needed or as directed on the label or by your doctor.
Ques. Can I use the lotion more than what is prescribed?
Ans. Please consult with your doctor before taking the decision of using the lotion more than prescribed.
There are no reviews yet.